"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 1 Αυγούστου 2024

Laminar Flow

 I have often heard people talking to each other, expressing their heavy criticism on people who love taking pictures and videos of things. 

The conversation mostly sounds something like this :

"Oh stop with your pictures and videos all the time! Real life is not behind the screen! Live in the moment like we used to do back in the day!"

And being a person that has lived in an age way before having such easy access to cameras, it provokes many feelings inside me.

You see... 

There are some people like me... 

Who can't remember things the way you do. 

Have you ever considered that...? 

Have you ever considered how there were things that I wish I could remember but sadly I do not anymore?

The faces of those people, or the sound of their voice? Or something goofy, or meaningful we did together...? 

Have you considered that there are conditions that make things that are easy peazy lemon sqeazy for you, harder for other people? 

Have you considered they do not owe you an explanation about it? 

I am tired of people constantly having an opinion about things they do not understand and acting out as if they are the Pope. 

I thank goodness for the pictures and videos i do have... I treasure them as meaningful parts of my personal history... 

It could be a video of a flower swaying in the air for all I care... Still... It could hold some kind of meaning for me...

I have perfected the art of forgeting, in order to forgive with minimal hurt

While perfecting that, some of the good stuff disappeared as well... 

And it still applies to newer memories... 

Maybe not the really important and pressing stuff... But I never know... 

Thank God for those pictures of the life I lived before arriving to the so called present moment... 

Looking at them from time to time, swaying my head thinking: Hmmm... I do have a past, after all... These people existed...I existed in that context with them... Here I am! That afternoon was magical... That time period crashed me but I made it! 

Not being able to remember your history, sometimes deprives you from having a clear knowing about your own growth and resilience. 

Here I am, 

constantly torn between forgetting everything and remembering everything. 



Maybe it's time for me to forget again...

Yeap... 

It probably is. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου