"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 4 Αυγούστου 2024

Laminar Flow

 Well... 

He's not saying anything

So I guess, deep down he must love the attention 

I can feel it 

And I like giving him what he loves

I wanna tell him :

It's ok, baby

Take what you need 


I got plenty for you 

You got a woman, overflowing 

Nothing satisfies me more than to satisfy him

In any way I can

For as long as it is still true on my part 

If one day I wake up not feeling anything for him anymore 

I will be equally sincere about it 

I am only human 

I feel like I will love him forever, but I have no way of knowing how long I can love alone 

If I ever stop 

He will have lost 

The love of a lifetime by then

I know that much

Attention is OK... 

But real love is off the charts 

Anyway, it is what it is, I guess 

I can only tend to my own choices 

Our Choices write our personal history 

Let us all have a good day,regardless 


And a song for him❤️

(I can never hear this song without thinking about him...it's his) 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου