ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Back to the Basics : Unpopular Opinion - Undiscovered potential

Realism and critical thinking are overrated.


There. I said it. Again!😅


As we grow older keeping our connection to the unfathomable miracle of life gets harder, but it can still be possible, if we decide to not give up on it...


We are part of that miracle, you see...

Our social constructs, and agreements upon things are the illusion of our collective control over something we shouldn't fear at all and have no actual control over...*

(They are fixed cement walls around a potential that grows rapidly by the shift of our awareness...

They sometimes block the sun. It's some sort of pretending we got everything figured out. 

But those walls can quickly become the very cages for our concioussness.) 


*The order of chaos in existence that is a crucial ingredient in all creation.

There is some sort of power that keeps giving.

An everpresent sustaining force. 

The logical mind can only go so far....

"Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." - Albert Einstein


And what if imagination and intuition - amongst other gifts we have decided to not activate - also CREATE this world.


If cells in your body, or in a plant are present to create through performing their specific tasks, what makes us think that humans, if thought of as cells as well  from a broader, universal, perspective, don't possess that same power.


Existence makes no mistakes. It is broader and bigger than any social contract.


The precision and detail of it is outstanding. 


What if our differences are to be acknowledged as our own creative adventurous paths? 


What if existence needs those operational differences for specific reasons?


We are so much more than what we end up experiencing...


Do you agree that we are souls incarnating in a human experience, or not?


That's where the potential of witnessing the miracles is.


"Those who don't believe in magic , will never find it" - Roald Dahl


That's why it's called a "leap of faith".


❤️


"We are all just walking each other home." - Ram Dass


Ps. Always keep a window open for the impossible. ✨



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου