ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Unpopular Opinion : Hope and pessimism walk hand in hand.

 Kiki Dimoula, a Greek poet, once said in an interview : 

"I believe, and I am right, that the kind of people who associate themselves with the notion of hope more, are the pessimists."

And I couldn't agree more. 


I am a pessimist and a dreamer. 

It wasn't always so.

I wasn't born a pessimist. 

 It was forced upon me, life happened, as one might say. 

And so in every breath I take 

I look for hope with my eyes wide open 

Every second of every day

As something that was once mine but not anymore

And my life's purpose is to reunite with it one day 

And maybe together we will walk a little further to become something even greater : 

unshakable faith...

Who knows?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου