ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

I can be a little harsh when I am hurt

It's my defense mechanism 

But you should know 

I hear you 

Always 

Not a word you say gets dropped 

They are all handpicked and tenderly placed inside my bosom's garden 

Your words keep working on me for great periods of time 

Maybe even years 

You haunt me 

I let you love me and hurt me there 

Inside my bosom's garden

Inside my sacred space 

Defenseless 

I accept you fully as you are 

I inhale you like oxygen 

I bloom and wilt 

All of my cells know you by heart 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου