ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 He believed I was obsessed.

That was what hurt me the most. 

Even more than his silence. 

It was the final straw... 

This belief of his 

Made me feel so powerless. 

It clipped my wings. 

I didn't want to try anymore. 

I felt betrayed by his point of view... 

It was an insult

I gave him my heart 

And it looked as if he laughed at me 

So be it. 

It was right in front of him! 

So close to his reach.... 

But he just, missed all of it... 

As if he was deaf

Blind

I was not angry. 

How could I be... 

I was sad... 

I have accepted that he could just not see me 

No

Let me be clear 

He just couldn't love me 

He didn't want to believe in me...

He could not see it 

And so... 

Just like that

Once and for all... 

He... 

He let me go






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου