ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 I think I get it... 

It's not that you don't possess the ability to rationaly understand where I am coming from.

I know this much. 

It's that you can't because you don't love me back and so it all looks irrational and out of place to you.

That's all 

As if I am speaking in a frequency you can't quite tap into. 

You just don't love me in order for your heart to translate it. 

You treat me like I am ordinary, or even worse, crazy

But I am not 

I am in love, you see. 

And you aren't. 

I guess it's as simple as that. 

So you're like : "Chill out! What's all this fuss about? Just take a breather. "

This is the main reason why you find it all so weird. 

Unfortunately, what I am saying will never be able to hit home... 

I could put myself on fire and you'd be like "What an odd thing to do..." while shrugging your shoulders indifferently... Instead of putting it out to save me. 

We are in completely different frequencies. 

I just need to accept it. 

It is what it is. 

You will never be able to get it because you don't feel it so any argument I could ever have just crumbles... 

There is nothing I could ever do or say! 

It is all doomed. 

You have decided with your head. 

Once and for all. 

Case closed. 




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου