ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Something True...

 How to Open a Woman


It's not WHERE a man touches his woman as much as HOW he touches her that makes her feel safe.


It's not HOW he touches her as WHY he's touching her that causes her to open.


It's not WHY he's touching her as much as WHO he has chosen to be and how he has chosen to live in the moments, hours, days and weeks leading up to touching her.


It's not his TOUCH that matters as much as the energy of his INTENT.


And when all of these are aligned it's not a touch needed to make her shudder, but a word, a breath or even just his gaze.


This is not a dream, a myth or an impossibly romantic fantasy of a man - it is the potential inherent in every man. It requires that he dare to own and live the magnificence of his potential, to show up in the world with the courage to fulfill his responsibilities, keep his word, overcome challenges and abandon his excuses.


There is no METHOD that conquers the world, it's the CHOICE to fulfill one's potential. And there is no TECHNIQUE that opens a woman, it's the ENERGY of his intention.~


~Graham R White




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου