ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 So, my personal understanding is...

We both triggered each other's trauma, in a big way, but also : unintentionally. 

(I don't know if you believe in 'soul contracts') 




And instead of sticking it out to reach some kind of healing, understanding and resolution, 

we just let it tear us apart. 

But you see lessons don't work this way. 

It will keep happening

And it will not keep happening because 'life is a b*tch' 

It will keep happening because we keep abandoning the lessons before they are complete. 

There was more to this, I know there was...

There was so much sweetness after all the bitterness... 

But this story is being written by two people. 

No matter what happens 

We were both impacted 

Maybe not in the same magnitude 

But still... 

And although I don't want to think that 

All these years of me trying were in vain. 

I have reached a point where I can accept that failure is a possibility as well.

I have detouched from it all. 

I accept it all as our one true life.  

We can make it or fail together. 

I accept it because to me it doesn't matter in a broader sense... 

I love you, anyway. 

I am sorry for my mistakes... You should know they were unintentional... I hope you really know that by now. 

I would protect your heart at any cost...to the best of my human ability... 

I respect you and I wish you the best... 

If I could ask for something, as a little favor... 

Since you couldn't be the one who stays in my life... 

Please, find it in you, to be the one who stays for the one you love... 

Don't hide... You are glorious... 

I can see you 

Please do not walk away anymore... 

Please stay... 

Stay... 

Stay with them... 

Withstand the storms! 

True Love is worth it!!! 

It's worth it! 

You may be pleasantly surprised... 

They may release their resistance and love you back ferociously 

Patterns don't always mean the same thing... 

I hope you always have the strength to keep choosing to stay with the ones you love 

I hope you always win in Love 

I hope you see this human experience for what it is 

A school for all of us 

There is no ego strong enough to hide from True Love. 

I love you 

I love you 

Oh, I love you 

And thank you for guiding me through life, to the best of your ability. 

Your words hold my hand through this life 

You do your best, I know you do. 

I recognize you. 

I only have unspeakable tenderness and respect for you. 

I hope to meet you in another life 

And I hope we both choose to stay, then. 

❤️

Ps. If this was a soul contract, then I want to thank you for keeping your word, thank you for showing up, from the bottom of my heart. Forgive me... 🙏🏻



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου