ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Thoughts...

 I was doing my daily chores as per usual today 

And while I was cleaning my cat's litter box

 (What a time to ponder upon the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence! 😂) 

I thought to myself :

"When you are happy : Chop wood and carry water. 

When you are sad: Chop wood and carry water." 

Paraphrasing the well known quote :


And then I thought... 

"Hm... Everything that matters at all is so simple..." 

And I have no idea why 

But I can feel so much affection in that... 

It feels like life is overflowing through the mandain with such ease 

How greatful I felt for my routine 

How greatful I felt when I realized that we are the vessels, the sky fills us up with the love we are intended to share through the seemingly mandain and repetitive tasks of our hands... 

Love is action 

I am blessed because I love and I am loved 

In full action

I am blessed to still be able to experience the mandain 

We are all blessed 

Beauty and happiness 

Flows through it slowly, simply, quietly, completely... 



And then I remembered this other quote : 


Engaging into the mandain lovingly makes all the difference in the world... 

Wishing us all a loving, kind, exciting New Year!🙏🏻🌠 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου