ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Hopes, Dreams and Sorrows

(Disclaimer : This only applies in Romantic Relationships. Family bonds are different.) 

 The more I live

The more I notice the way certain men think, act and exist 

The more I lose my hope in men as a gender...

My interest as well. 

They are so freaking predictable in my eyes. 

My heart drops, everytime. 

All my life, I have strived to find reasons to respect them

Because of my history, I was determined to prove to myself that they are not these superficial creatures 

I just hoped they could be trustworthy, openhearted and dignified 

I hoped they knew how to keep their word

Or how to withstand the storms

I was convinced that they certainly did have a heart, somewhere behind this stereotypical foolishness and that they had some kind of discernment 

I now think that was unbearably cute and naive of me 

They didn't deserve such a hope 

They like it just fine as it is. 

It suits them. 

They wouldn't change for anyone, unless they had something to gain by changing

How unbelievably unattractive of them... 

To my own devastation... 

I am afraid I have only grown to witness how - at least most - men are completely incapable of love... 

And I have yet to be proven wrong. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeFJtL6R/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeFJCYWQ/


 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου