ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Literal Poetry

 



I wish the veil could be lifted 

I wish you could finally see me 

As I really am... 

But it's out of my hands 

Your perception of me is yours to have 

And after all these years of fighting to make a point, I have finally reached this moment , where I can accept any misconception you may have about me. 

I accept it. 

It's ok. 

I have come to terms with it all. 

I am at peace. 

I am not mad at you. 

I'm not even offended, or triggered... 

I understand. 

There's nothing left for me to do, be or say. 

I did it all, I did my very best. 

I really did try. 

I'm sorry, it seems like I completely missed the mark... 

But I really did try... 

With my whole heart. 

Maybe in another life... 

A.


*Oops... 🥴😎😂🤗


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου