"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Πέμπτη 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2024

Laminar Flow

 I removed myself out of every equation

I have stepped back from my previous life

I do not desire to build a new one 

My life is not a construct 

I have no desire to do anything 

I am tired and in this fatigue I have discovered there is no point 

I want to rest 

I don't have dreams, nor do I want to ever have dreams again 

I think dreams are the doorsteps of lessons 

Of karmic cycles

So I let them all die 

I have detached 

I just watch the seasons go by until I fall from this branch just like we all will one day

I do not desire to be important 

I don't care if I am remembered

I feel like a leaf and it comes as a great relief to live like one 

I think my life is more natural now 

More humane 

It's kinder 

I have brutally cut out of my life everything irrelevant and relevant to me 

I can become part of far more beauty this way

The subtleness of which escaped me before 

I was always doing something 

Going somewhere 

Yearning

I had desires and now I have finally let them all go

I yearn less and less each passing day

Now I am just observing and breathing 

I cooperate with what comes and what goes 

There is no other love out there 

There is no bigger glory 

than the seawater on my skin, the grapes, the wine,the sound of the night breeze on my curtains, the warm bright sun, the song of the birds on the trees

No greater love than God

No deeper understanding than silence and speaking for as long as I want to 

Purging anything I feel needs to leave my body 

Non participation 

I do not participate in anything, nor do I ever want to, ever again. 

Unless it comes naturally to me 

I just want to exist quietly

And as softly as possible 

For as long as I am

Under the Grace and Protection of God.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου