"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2024

Letters to AP

 I'm sorry

It's just me adjusting to a new reality 

I let my pain speak

I let it scream 

I probably will do it again 

And again

Until it ceases to exist

I am purging

It is part of my healing

I wish you the best, always. 

Forget about me. 

This does not concern you, anymore. 

I am trying to do the same. 

I am trying to forget you. 

My pain is just one part of the equation 

My love is bigger








There's no other way to survive... 😔

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου