"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2024

Letters to AP

 You let our whole life pass us by...

So many years 

You never came, 

I waited for you in vain

You had planned it all from the beginning 

Like that movie, Once 

You had already made your mind up

I was one more shiny toy for you to spend your free time with 

Relieve your anxiety 

Tonight will be one more night 

Out of so many

That I will fall asleep 

Without you 

Because you never 

Ever 

EVER

Came... 

You never did anything to keep me close to you... 

You never tried... 

Who was I to you... 

I wish I knew why you insisted so much to enter my life in the first place 

Since you never meant to stay... 

I guess you didn't care about what would happen 

You should have stayed away back then... 

Far away from me 

You had no business turning my whole life around 

Since you had no plans of ever actually being in it 

You should have never inserted yourself into my life 

You pushed me so hard

I had no chance... 

What for? 

It was all pointless. 

Pointless... 

You went on and lived your life without me 

If I had never met you 

My whole life would have been different 

I can't forgive you for that 

You made me love you deeply 

Out of boredom 

You were bored. 

 If it wasn't me

It could have been any other young, blonde girl

I don't think it even mattered who it was

I just happened to be there, I guess... 

You said you would be in my life

No matter what happened 

But I guess 

I shouldn't pay attention to your words, anymore 

Your actions cut through the bullshit real quick 

The word can be a lie 

But actions 

Always tell the truth... 

You are not here, tonight 








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου