ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

A message from the Universe 🌌

In my endlessness

 There are times when

My tenderness extends itself through unlimited patience 

graciously 

disregarding the discomfort that could have been caused by 

the projections of poor understanding of others and their imaginative judgements upon it 

(unawareness could never be an insult. On the contrary it is always a very good starting point ) 

only to broaden horizons and make people more aware of the wonder of unlimited

Undervalued

Entirely Undetected

Realms

Of endless possibilities and qualities 

Just because you have never come across it before

Just because you once thought you had but it turned out you were wrong

Just because it looks like something that was not it

Just because you don't believe it exists, anymore while naming your disappointment "maturity", "realism" or other pompous and thoroughly convincing  adjectives - in terms of appearing reasonable and within the spectrum of social acceptance and validity - 

It does not mean

It does not exist.

Whatever it may be! 

Miracles are ordinary, you see...

But there is always a catch... And for a very good reason... 

If you are not ready to fully accept them

Or to surrender to their inevitability 

They will never be revealed to you.

If you come to think about it, it does sound fair. 

It is more than fair... 

I don't mean to brag but... It is perfect! 

There is a method to obtaining anything in life

And that is

To become that thing. 

Fully. 

When you are it

It is natural. It is true. It has arrived. 

Call it a safety net, if you like or an active participation in the creation of the masterpieces of your lives 

It only appears when you don't think it is overwhelming, unattainable, utopian or unatural

It is in perfect harmony 

You have accepted it and so, that means you have let go of any resistance 

That implies trust 

Trust implies belief

Wishing is not enough 

Believing enough to become it, is! 

You are looking at it face to face now 

as it springs through you

You have arrived to yourself or remembered that long forgotten portion of it

And now the greatest secret of all :


All desires lead within. 

(As does everything else, really...) 



Keep your options open, because anything you are willing to become is possible for you!!! 

Tear that old programming apart and start fresh! 

Be relentless in your vulnerability 

It is the only truth

Let it lead the way 🌠

Love, 

The Universe. 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου