ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Song of the Day 🌠

 (yes, again...) 


You were the light of my worldNo need to cry so hardDreaming of time on my handsChanging the ways I fought

I want youBut I don't want your reasons whyYou can't even look me in my eyeI told youSo don't you make me say it one more timeWhen you went awayMoonlight took the dayStars and darkness all collidedIn the loneliest of spaceWill you stand?Oh, will you stand?Can you stand the rain?When summer's gone and there's no use inWeighing it out all the timeOh and then seeping deeper into blame

When you went awayMoonlight took the dayStars and darkness all collided in the loneliest of spaceWhen you went awayMy universe dividedAll that's left is the matter of asking myself

Will you stand?Or will you falter?Will you lean into the timeless bendingNever ending strength in your heart?Or will you prosper?Will you recover after all the love you've lost and lost again?Will you stand, stand, stand?Will you stand, stand, stand?

The universe divided over all of me, yeahAnd I've been looking deep into my soulFinding my reflection in the mercuryAnd turning my transgressions into goldKnew you would be miles away, yeah, yeah

Can you stand the pain, baby?Can you stand?Can you stand the rain?Can you stand?Tell me, can you stand?

When you went to heavenOh I knew you would be miles awayOh I knew you would be miles awayYou couldn't stay, no way, babyI don't blame youI won't miss youToo desperately, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahCan you stand the rain?Even through the painWhen they calling you out your name, ohYou stand the rain even through the painWhen they calling you out your nameCan you stand the rain?Can you stand the rain?Make it through all the things they say?



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου