ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τρίτη 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Something Beautiful : Today's poem 🌠

 "There are two kinds of 

intelligence: 


One acquired, 

as a child in school 

memorizes facts and concepts 

from books and from what 

the teacher says, 

collecting information from 

the traditional sciences as 

well as from the new sciences.


With such intelligence you rise 

in the world.


You get ranked ahead or behind 

others in regard to your 

competence in retaining

information. 


You stroll with this intelligence

in and out of fields of knowledge, 

getting always more marks on 

your preserving tablets.


There is another kind of tablet, 

one already completed 

and preserved inside you. 


A spring overflowing its 

springbox. 


A freshness in the center of 

the chest. 


This other intelligence does not 

turn yellow or stagnate. 


It’s fluid and it doesn't move 

from outside to inside, 

through the conduits 

of plumbing-learning.


This second knowing 

is a fountainhead

from within you, 

moving out."


"Soul, a moving river. 

Body, the riverbed."


❤ Jalāl al-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου