ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Litteral Poetry

 He wants a boss woman 

A CEO of life 

He loves ruthless beauty when he finds it

Meanwhile, 

I, on the other hand, am an artist 

That means I can be - at times - 

EVERYTHING and ALL OF IT and also A LOT OF IT 

-Including vulnerable, though- 

I could also be void in times of recalibration 

Silent

Distant 

I am like the moon

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I take time

I pass through all phases of light and dark 

In cycles 

But one thing I never fancied being is a CEO, to be honest, anyway 

I always was more of a UFO experience 

(Ultimate Female Oasis, that is... 👽😂🥰🤷🏼‍♀️)






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου