ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 1 Μαρτίου 2023

Different Viewpoints - Unpopular Opinion : Spiritual Connections - Twin Flames

 


"Twin flame is a concept related to spiritual and metaphysical beliefs, referring to a soul connection between two individuals who are said to be mirror images of each other. It is believed that twin flames are two halves of the same soul, which were split and then incarnated into two different bodies.


Twin flames are said to share a deep and profound connection that goes beyond physical attraction or romantic love. It is a spiritual and emotional bond that is said to be intense and transformative. When twin flames meet, they are said to experience a powerful and overwhelming feeling of recognition and familiarity.


According to this belief, the purpose of the twin flame connection is not only for romantic love, but also for spiritual growth and personal evolution. It is believed that the presence of a twin flame in one's life can lead to a greater understanding of oneself, as well as a deeper connection to the divine.


It is important to note that the concept of twin flames is not universally accepted and is often seen as controversial. Some people believe that the concept is based on New Age or pseudo-scientific ideas, and that it lacks empirical evidence to support it. Others, however, find comfort and inspiration in the idea of twin flames and use it as a way to understand their own relationships and spiritual paths... ✨

❣️"

Πηγή /Source


One can only know through experience... 

There is no other way 

But that of listening to our own deep knowing... 

At the end of the day, it does not matter how one calls it... 

Because 

It is what it is

And it will always be exactly that. 




And a song by Norah Jones... 🔥🔥  Lyrics :

I am the runner
You are the chaser
My twin in flames
'Til we meet again

I am the lost
You can't be found
My twin in flames
Lift me from the ground

You are the hider
I am the seeker
My twin, I'm in flames

I'm rolling about
I have a name
You call me by none
My twin, I'm on fire

Come put me out
As God is my witness
I try to be strong
But my twin, I'm on fire
Don't string me along
Wake you from slumber
You fall so hard
Twin, we're in flames

We've gone too far
My pockets are empty
Your heart is stripped bare
My twin in flames
We're not even there

Can't see
Past the border or smoke
My twin, inflamed
Who I'm sorry I woke

The circle continues
As plain as can be
My love, let me go
I should let you be

You are the runner
I am the chaser
My twin in flames
'Til we meet again... 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου