ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 31 Μαρτίου 2023

Something True...


📸Source

Dear men, 
At least try to give her some closure... It's the respectful thing to do. Be respectful. Be careful with other people's hearts.
She may not be your daughter, but she's somebody else's daughter, sister.... She had dreams, too... She has a heart... 
Did you know... 
Our ideology gets tested the most by how we treat those we don't give a rip about... Those who do not serve us in any way. 
That is when who we truly are comes out to play, you see. Our true self is right there in the middle of our "I couldn't care less." Because even if we treat those we do love today respectfully, at some point the sentiment may - and will - vary and for a split second - that is all it takes sometimes - we will become that cold person again... 
If the love in your heart is not radical and all inclusive you will keep hurting the ones you do love, too.... Along with yourself. 

And the cycle continues... 

Tenderness can do wonders the arctic cold could never even dream of... 

Ps. All she did was... to love you... 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου