ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Τετάρτη 2 Νοεμβρίου 2022

Literal Poetry

 

You mock me...

And I know you do. 

You play to lose me

You have bet all your belongings 

Into your very own 

Self fulfilling prophecy in which 

The validity of my emotion is irrelevant 

Meanwhile your only true accomplishment 

Is letting a woman that adores you

Sleep alone for one more night. 

And if you add her nights spent without you, altogether

All that will be left is 

life unlived

Due to a solid conviction 

That it is impossible to be loved with such passion, purity and power 

It surely cannot be 

So damned if I don't 

And damned if I do

It will never hit home for you 

It can only be fiction. 

Yes, it can happen in books and movies and songs 

But these things can never happen in real life. 

Right? 

Even if your name escapes my lips in my truest moment 

Even if I give my all until the very last minute 

Even if my soul departs this earth 

The only thing you will have to say is :

"I told you so."

So...damned if I don't 

And damned if I do 

You are mocking me 

Because you have decided 

There is no place for someone like me 

In your life 

And you are right... 

Because you are the only one who can create their own reality. 

And if you believe it is so, your brain will work hard to prove you right... 

I want nothing to do with this... 

I do not understand such ways 

I said I love you 

And that is exactly what I meant. 

Well... 

It all went to waste, didn't it... 

but, hey, at least I tried......... 

You mock me 

Because you cannot see 

I understand... 

I guess I.... 

I forgive you for not knowing any better. 








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου