ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 19 Νοεμβρίου 2022

Song of the Day... 🌠

 

Lyrics:

Κύρια αποτελέσματα

I was falling too soonSeparated by the afternoonYeah, dream that fadedI hate that we waited so many moons, so many moons
No, I don't wanna go back upStanding in the staticRight there where you areDancing in dramaticsAnd after all the hurt that happenedBaby, you know all to me that matters is your heartIs your heart
I'm hoping that this love ain't overOoh, 'cause I'm tripping over youHoping that this love ain't overLying if I said it wasn't trueHoping that this love ain't over
Contact high put me right intoThe signs and the wonders of that elusive moodAnd the more time you promisеdThe less you werе honest in the things you doThe things you do
I'm hoping that this love ain't overOoh, 'cause I'm tripping over youHoping that this love ain't overLying if I said it wasn't trueHoping that this love ain't over
We (we) can't stand awayTimes of olden wars we wageAnd please, don't stay in the rain (don't stay in the rain)Come back in and tell me you feel the same
I'm hoping that this love ain't over (ooh, over)Oh, 'cause I'm tripping over you (oh, baby, oh)Hoping that this love ain't over (oh, but you)Lying if I said it wasn't true (oh, oh, oh, oh)Hoping that this love ain't over(I, I) I'm hoping that this love ain't over (I, I)Oh, cause I'm tripping over you (over, over, over, over, over, over)Hoping that this love ain't over (oh, God, can't get over you)Lying if I said it wasn't true
We can't take the painNobody will ever careEven if ain't the sameDon't you let them speak on our name
More Polaroids, all damages, all new friendsYou had no fear, don't forget about me tooGone too soonGave way to my innocence, you were my homeI would rather keep you over the roadBut all too soon
All, all, all too soon
Gave way to innocence, corridors of the whole PolaroidsWished that you would keep them imagesStill making peace with my innocence, I know

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου