ARTEMIS - ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ ΧΛΩΜΟ (MELON MUSIC)

ΝΕΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΙΑ

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 21 Νοεμβρίου 2022

Something True...

 “Love in its fullest form 

is a series of deaths 

and rebirths. 


We let go of one phase, 

one aspect of love, 

and enter another. 


Passion dies 

and is brought back. 

Pain is chased away 

and surfaces another time. 


To love means to embrace 

and at the same time 

to withstand many endings, 

and many, many beginnings, 

all in the same relationship.


May you be in love with yourself, 

and let these words enter into 

your deep. 


A great many of us 

are in the liminal phase 

of transition right now, 

where things can feel 

dormant, painful. 


Some days, all you can feel 

is the death of what is ending, 

with no warm glow of the new 

life beginning. 


Hold fast to the knowing 

of your wisdom, 

beyond the emotions 

and stuckness 

and uncertainty, 

a tiny fire is glowing 

within you. 


Encourage it 

with the soft winds 

of your desire. 


Let it begin to kindle. 

See what comes."


🔥 Dr. E Clarissa Pinkola-Estes


Source 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου