"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 22 Ιουλίου 2024

Laminar Flow

 Intoxicated by the warmth of the summer breeze

I am so alive 

I look for you everywhere 

I do not care what day it is 

I do not care how long it's been since I last saw you

I haven't been touched in years and years and years 

Because I only want to be touched by you 

I rather cry myself to sleep, every single night , in a futile attempt to distinguish my own undying passion and longing for you , to my dying day 

Than let anyone who is not you 

Lay a single finger on my skin 

It will never happen. 

I have made my choice. 

It is what it is. 

I know, I sometimes can't believe it myself, but... 

I am

- still -

-after everything... - 

 in love with you... 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου