"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 29 Ιουλίου 2024

Literal Poetry

 I was watching the documentary about Frida Kahlo last night...

They were reading stuff off of her diary 

And there was a part where she was writing about the man she was with before Diego

His name was Alejandro 

She was deeply in love with him 

She said he would read to her, talk to her about poetry... He loved her and she loved him... 

Then she wrote :


And I thought of you.

Not just with my mind 

But with my whole body and heart as well. 

You passed through me like a lightning bolt. 

You are all the men that ever existed 

You wear all their names 

You are all the stories of love 

You are gone. 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου