"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Κυριακή 21 Ιουλίου 2024

Laminar Flow

 I have stopped living since the day I lost him

I just survive

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep 

Sometimes I feel a sort of calmness 

But 

I cannot forgive the world for taking him away 

I will never participate in it again 

Because I see no point to 

I just take in the sunsets and the starry skies it has to offer and the coolness of the sea and the moon and the sunflowers and coffee

Along with the hurt of always losing what I love 

And I combine them all

The beauty and the sorrow 

into an enormous, endless mosaic filled with the details of the memories of the charming nature of a crooked smile and a flickering star 

The smell of rain, the silence of snowfall, the warmth of summer 

the moment right before our first and our last kiss

the feeling of everything still being possible

And I look at it from time to time to remind myself that I am real. 

It was all real. 



SOURCE 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου