"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Σάββατο 6 Ιουλίου 2024

Something True...

 Certainty in men creates 

relief in the feminine. 🌹


When he is certain of what he wants and where he is going, particularly in regards to her and his choosing of her, she can relax into trusting him in his confidence and self-assuredness.


There is immense power in masculine certainty. 


His directed, dark edge arises from this place and elevates a man to a status of high quality… regardless of who he is and what he does, this is one of the six essential masculine polarities that create an exceptional man. 


Certainty is the energy that drives a man to success in the world, to become an exceptional lover attuned to her body, his every touch filled with assured, relaxed presence, and the kind of partner that provides the space for a woman to flourish in the fullness of her radiance. 


Uncertainty in men, however, is agony to the feminine.


Because it means she has to step in and take control to create the conditions for herself to feel safe... Which means her body will tighten and close to him, even if she otherwise likes and wants him.


When most women are with a man, they ache to let go to him. 


To relinquish control, to let go of needing to anticipate the future and to relax into deep non-linear time, kairos, in sensual surrender to this moment. 


A man provides that possibility with his certainty.


Certainty is when a man steps into his rightful position as “master of space and time”… chronos, linear time, his domain… where things are certain, predictable and heading in a known direction.


The dance between these two polarities… certainty and surrender… provide an exquisite experience for both beings as they engage this co-creative interplay. 


This is a generative dynamic, creating more… more trust, more love, more bliss, more arousal. 


Certainty… a much better word than dominance… representing the beneficial quality of energy and attention, without the shadowy undertone.


~ Damien Bohler


Source 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου