"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Δευτέρα 29 Ιουλίου 2024

Synchronicity 🌠Current Status : Bamboozled

 So...

Something happened today and I just need to write this down to make sense of it. 

Let's start from the beginning. 


🍀SYNCHRONICITY #1 :

When I moved in to this home, in 2016,I had no idea, but there is a little street above my home, that only has one house, numbered as 1.

Later (2017-ish),due to some documents, I found out that this street has the exact same name of the street he lives and the only house there has the exact same number as his house. Number 1. 

I found out accidentally while walking my dog, who passed away a few years later. He peed (😂) on the sign that had the street name on and I looked at it for the very first time and I thought it seemed familiar to me, but I couldn't make the connection... And then suddenly it came to me and I was like... Wait a damn minute.... I could not believe it. 

I had passed by this sign literally thousands of times but never saw the street name nor had I the slightest idea what his street name was. 

So, in summary, I can see that house from my balcony.

It's not his, but to me it's like a direct, litteral reference to him. 

🍀SYNCHRONICITY #2:

I have offered to look after my dad's dog for a few weeks and, consequently I am walking her up and down that same little road because there is lots of soil there for her to do her business. 

Yesterday, as I was observing little SOL, sniffing the ground, I saw something glistening. I approached. It looked like a Horse Shoe, but it was peeking half way off the ground. The rest was under it, so I thought to myself, noo... That can't be a horse shoe... I mean it must be something else, a broken part from a car or something, since people tend to park there often. I mean... I live in the city, so how many chances are there for anyone to find a horse shoe around here? Almost none! 

So I left it there as it was and eventually headed back home.

This morning we went for her walk again, following that same root, naturally and... To my surprise, there it was! It had somehow been dug up completely! It was a horse shoe.

I was like... What the heck? 

I picked it up and it was in perfect condition. 

I made no connection whatsoever with the place I found it. I took it home with me. 

I googled its significance. Some said it's lucky and that it should be placed over the main entrance of the home for protection and luck and I also found a connection with the ancient Godess Artemis or Diana and I thought to myself: "Hmmm... That's interesting, considering that is my actual name..." 



SOURCE

So, as I was sitting here it suddenly dawned on me... 

I found this at "his" street... 

First of all 

How many chances are there for anyone to find a horse shoe on the first place around here, anyway, and secondly... In that exact location ? After thinking that I should completely give up on him for 3 nights in a row ??? And not having slept at all? 

I was trying to convince my heart to let him go! 

And then this happened. 

I mean... 

Why...

What for... 

It's straight up cruel. 

What do you want me to do, Universe? What do you want from me? Hang on in there... For what? 

He's gone... 

Let me be... 

He's built his whole life without me... 😭

He turned his back on me. 

I don't expect anything anymore. 

I don't need more signs. 

Unless it's a litteral sign he's holding saying : "I'm sorry I was a fool" for the world to see while he's serenading me a song he wrote for me, while also holding flowers on his other hand AND crying... I see no point in signs. 

Yes. I need it to be THAT dramatic. 

If he's not ringing my door bell, the man himself

In flesh and blood 

There is no point whatsoever 

It's just love going to waste 

It doesn't even matter... 

Universe bring him here first and maybe then I will listen to what you have to say! 

Bring him to me, then! 

But until then, I will just treat it as an unrelated incident of luck. 

I will hang it over my door. 

And maybe it brings some blessings, because I am tired. 

I deserve some happiness, respect, pure love and abundance. 

We all do. 

I was made for the soft life. 

I was made to adore and be adored to my core. 

I came here for the real thing. 

And I will never accept anything less than that in however much life I have left to live... 


... A horse shoe Universe....? Really...? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Things need to step up 

Or step away real fast. 

Cause I am human. 

Thanks.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου