"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link

"ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 - PENELOPE 07" Spotify pre-save link
Νέα Κυκλοφορία! (17/05/2024)

ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ 07 _ PENELOPE 07 - Artemis Zannou (Official Visualizer)

LIVE CHAT


Παρασκευή 26 Ιουλίου 2024

Laminar Flow

 Maybe I became a heretic

Because I fell in love with one 

And although we are two very different individuals 

I had to break myself 

In order to love him

In order to attempt to understand him 

And that journey 

Changed me forever 

And now I can never or will never settle for anything  other 

Than the beating of my own heart 

I'm gone 

Forever. 

SOURCE 

SOURCE 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨

I sing, I write, I host, I dream, I believe, I am✨
Φωτογραφία: Ελένη Πολιτοπούλου